Arts & Crafts
Classes & Workshops
Community classes and workshops offerred in partnership with local organizations, private and group sessions available throughout the year.
Subjects include illustration, painting, fiber arts, bookmaking, and story crafting.
Get updates on new classes by subscribing to my newsletter
Kids & Teen Classes
Virutal and in-person, in these classes students learn skills and techniques, and are encouraged to explore and experiment in their creativity.
Open for teaching artist residencies through these local organizations:
Winter 2022 Kids & Teen Classes
Creative practice for adults in painting, drawing, bookmaking and fiber arts.
Spring 2022 Adult Classes
Group & Private Classes
- Youth & Adult classes or workshops
- Single or continuing sessions
- Virtual or in-person
- Continuing classes for skill-building and creative projects
- Workshops for groups and special events; all materials provided with scheduling
1 – 3 students (of the same household)
Class fees start at $30/ hour instruction/ student
– Virtual or in-person in the students’ home
– Materials provided to students for additional cost
For group classes of 4 – 10 students
Class fees start at $60 per student
– 4-6 week sessions, 1 hour per week
– Group classes are virtual only at this time
– All materials included in class cost and shipped to students
Group Art Event
Single guided art sessions for groups of up to 15 people
Class fees start at $25 per person
– All materials and equipment provided
– Selection of subject and medium
– Special event, team-building, virtual or in-person